Please Help Save my Pleco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Minabug

Aquarium Advice Regular
szwtty.jpg
He was in an elementary school tank..all the fish ended up dying most likely from the stress of the kids who didn't care how often they hit the tank forcefully. Now the pleco is bloated looking. I've tried to feed him peas, he ate one out of my hand but that was it. He's not much of a veggie eater, never has been. I brought him home to a hospital tank. I added epsom salt and parasite guard (by Tetra). Also did a water change. Just started epsom salt yesterday, parasite guard 2 days ago. Anyone have any suggestions? Attaching a picture of him.

Tried to get as close up of a picture of him as possible.

Wow that looks uncomfortable, besides keeping the water parameters pristine and adding Epsom salt to reduce the pressure the only other suggestion is fasting the fish 5-7 days to clean the digestive track.

Wow that looks uncomfortable, besides keeping the water parameters pristine and adding Epsom salt to reduce the pressure the only other suggestion is fasting the fish 5-7 days to clean the digestive track.

Thank you. We are fasting him. I hope the poor baby gets better.

Heartbroken to saw my pleco didn't survive. Noticed red through his skin on his belly.

Back
Top Bottom