Please Help Sick Comet Goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so, so sorry!!!! Thats wonderful that you found a fish vet & tried your best to help her- im sorry we couldnt be of more help to Jack. :(

I'm so sorry for your loss :-( You're right though, she's in a better place now ;-)

Thank you so much all. You did help a lot for sure. Everytime I go in my room I look at where her tank was and get tears in my eyes. I think I'll wait a bit before getting another fish. I am not sure what to get anyway because I do not want to get a fish that gets huge either. I also packed away the 30 gal and am going to set up a 10 gal I think. thanks so much!!

Hi you could set up a small tropical tank? Totally different and actually easier than keeping goldfish and some can be as friendly and entertaining as a goldfish:fish2: Here is one of my dwarf orange gourami,i have five and they are so entertaining to watch,chasing each other and seeing who can get to the food first:)

Attachments

• honey1 (Large).jpg
    honey1 (Large).jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 52
Sometimes it helps to find another fishy friend to help the wounds of losing heal. After I lost my oscars I didn't want any other fish. I found my self looking at their empty tank day after day and the feelings just wouldn't go away. Until my kids brought home some more fish and I had no choice but to care for them. I found it actually helped more than looking at that empty sad tank.

Back
Top Bottom