Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishies86 View Post
I'm sorry I don't know what is wrong with your betta, but I just wanted to say how beautiful he is he's gorgeous!!
Thanks Fishies!!

We absolutely adore him. We've only had him two days... he arrived on Thursday, and it's hard to not keep staring at the little guy! LOL

Cheers!

Old 09-17-2011, 07:12 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to Sachiel Send a message via Skype™ to Sachiel
Yeah, I'd try Bettafix or Maroxy. These both will help grow back his tail, too. I hope he gets better! My Betta and I are fighting ich. (but it's hard to fight when your mum won't let you get a filter -glares at mum- Yet she spends 66.60 on produce! -_-' btw, he IS very pretty you should get a female of the same breed and color and spawn them... then trade me a fry :P this summer I'm spawning my fish if he pulls through. (turns out the ich was caused by the fluctuations and the temp itself! Finally got a heater) Love your fish :P

Old 09-20-2011, 03:26 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Regular

:O i'm jealous. I can't find a white betta anywhere!! I hope he gets better! @ don't worry my mom and family hate my fish. My sister killed my red one and my mom almost killed my new one yesterday -__- same story except my mom spends 66 on a belt ! Congrats again on that pretty fish!!! May i ask how much he cost (shipping included)?
Old 09-21-2011, 08:10 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Regular

Thanks for the suggestions you guys. I'm still battling issues, but this time it's finrot. Tried different treatments, but it just won't seem to go away 100%. Anyway, I got him from aquabid.com for $30.00, so with his cost and the shipping it was around $50.00 maximum. When you order from sellers in Thailand and places like that they ship to transshippers here in the states in bulk, so it only costs like $5.00 a fish for that and then the broker fee, which is also very small per fish.

Tags
betta, scales

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com