Pleco in bad shape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you using the meds I suggested, or something else? Sorry... Didn't catch that part. Lol. Glad to hear he's calmed down a bit!

Looks almost like an "upside down catfish", not a pleco. I've never seen a common pleco live for a year or more, even in a tiny aquarium, that stayed that small.

Yes, I'm using the suggested meds.. i think that is part of what calmed him down. And the more I look at him, the more I agree he's a Corrie. And I've named him Oscar.. and re-named the ghostie Felix. Those two are inseperable now.. Oscar even follows Felix about the tank. They give a whole new meaning to "the odd couple".

NinjaKat said:
Yes, I'm using the suggested meds.. i think that is part of what calmed him down. And the more I look at him, the more I agree he's a Corrie. And I've named him Oscar.. and re-named the ghostie Felix. Those two are inseperable now.. Oscar even follows Felix about the tank. They give a whole new meaning to "the odd couple".

Aww! So sweet!

Back
Top Bottom