Pleco Starving Himself? :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CouponDiva

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have no clue what is going on with my Pleco. He is about 8yrs old so I don't know if he is just slowing down or what.

I have posted about him a couple of weeks ago here

Yesterday I noticed his stomach is caving in and when I google it, it says they are hungry. Now I feed him just about every day, always throw in fresh veggies for him and just really don't think he is interested in anything. I have given him algae tablets, shrimp tablets, blood worms, brine shrimp and I am guessing he just has no interest in anything :(

Anyone else ever had a pleco not interested in food? If so what did you do? What should I do? Is it too late? :(

img_1853142_0_cb3b3a8f09005471e3d6f95d2d3599d8.jpg

I have a small bristlenose that won't eat anything but brown algae. In fact, she is such a picky eater that my fiance and I need to "take turns" with her or she will clean out our tanks and then quit eating.

I have a small bristlenose that won't eat anything but brown algae. In fact, she is such a picky eater that my fiance and I need to "take turns" with her or she will clean out our tanks and then quit eating.

Awww! He has only stopped eating from what I could tell just recently. :(

Back
Top Bottom