Poorly Platy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canary bird

Aquarium Advice FINatic
For the last few days one of my female platys has been acting strange, she seems to be shimmying and swimming very strange, she still has a healthy appetite but her swimming is all to cock, she was crashing into things , the only time she was normal was at feeding time so I've taken her out this morning and put her in a qt although she's eating she seems skinny !

Help please :(

What can I treat her with ? Just a heads up I live in Tenerife and have very limited resources , I usually scan eBay if I need any meds .

I'm not sure on that.... Oh, by the way, does the platy seem to have white or clear stringy poo? I could help you better if I have that info.

Definitely switch to Amazon! Amazon has everything and you know when your going to get it instead of dealing with waiting for an auction to end.

Definitely switch to Amazon! Amazon has everything and you know when your going to get it instead of dealing with waiting for an auction to end.

It's usually buy it now sellers on eBay , I'm limited as 99% of amazon sellers won't post to Tenerife, I can always get an eBay seller to post here, I have one guy who just sells fish meds so it's not a huge problem, it just takes a week to get here.. Oh sadly she died last night :( poor girl

Back
Top Bottom