Poorly white cloud what is wrong?HELP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lewis.r

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi experts

As you will be able to see from my signature the stock levels I have as of today, size of tank and stock I'm keeping.

Just today I have had to euthanise one of my minnows to something I have not seen before. I have had a couple that have had symptoms consistent with neon tetras disease which again were killed as they went downhill quickly this was previously.

Now this particular illness I found alarming. I only bought the fish maybe 2 weeks ago and it was eating fine and then it suddenly stopped eating and the stomach become bloated.
Upon closer inspection I realised the seemed to be a sore develop that was eating a circle shape into the bottom of the fish, I was just wondering what may have caused this and whether my whole tank is now at risk. I decided to kill this fish as it was struggling to breath and the sore didn't seem to get any better. Please see the picture attached any knowledge as to what this is will be very helpful.

Parameters 0 ammonia 0 nitrite 30ppm nitrates, temp is 23 degrees.
Tank has been running since January however the filter was taken from my old tank with that already cycled.

Thanks ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1465841393.369221.jpg

60L tank/13gal and superfish Aqua internal 100 & marina 110i filters
Stock- x3 Male Guppies x2 male Platies x4 White cloud minnows & 3 live plants
**Beginner**

Yes I know they do, the tank usually is kept at around 20 degrees, it's just recently in the UK we have had temperatures of around 25 and I don't have A/C so. It's cooling down now so soon the temp will be back to normal.
Thanks

60L tank/13gal and superfish Aqua internal 100 & marina 110i filters
Stock- x3 Male Guppies x2 male Platies x4 White cloud minnows & 3 live plants
**Beginner**

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom