Possible new sick fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieKlein

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 37 gallon finished cycling. It has ideal paramaters. It only had 5 zebra danios. Yesterday I added 5 lamp eye tetras. They were all fine, but not I look and see none. After investigation they are always by the filter or by the air stone in the other corner. Is this just them getting used to it or are they sick?

I have a 37 gallon finished cycling. It has ideal paramaters. It only had 5 zebra danios. Yesterday I added 5 lamp eye tetras. They were all fine, but not I look and see none. After investigation they are always by the filter or by the air stone in the other corner. Is this just them getting used to it or are they sick?

It's possible that they are just adjusting. To be sure it's not your parameters, what exactly are they along with the temp. of the water? Are they showin any signs of disease? Breathing heavy? Spots?

Water is 78 degrese. The params are ammonia 0 nitrites 0 nitrates 10 ph 6.6. Not noticing any spots, I'll check tommorrow for heavily breathing. The zebra danios are just fine, so do you think they are adjusting? Mabye leaving te lights off a while will help?

Water is 78 degrese. The params are ammonia 0 nitrites 0 nitrates 10 ph 6.6. Not noticing any spots, I'll check tommorrow for heavily breathing. The zebra danios are just fine, so do you think they are adjusting? Mabye leaving te lights off a while will help?

It is most likely them getting used to the tank. Give it some time and they should come around :)

Back
Top Bottom