Putting down an ADF?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey, my frog who's got a bloated stomach isn't doing that well and he was starting to get better but he's now starting to regress again and I was curious if there is a way of putting the frog down and if it's similar to just putting a fish down. I'm not sure if I'm going to do it yet because I'm redoing the treatment again I'm trying but if it comes down to it and I don't want him to go on anymore because..it looks really bad and I dont want him to keep living like that since he's not eating really or anything.

Please help :cry:

I've put fish in the freezer before so...yeah I guess I do.

Edit: Nevermind she passed away :cry:

That's sad.... When I see a fish started to go downhill I will leave it in the tank and make it as comfy as possible (not adding stress with moving things and playing in the water) then just remove it when it's "gone"

I took her out because I didn't want my other two frogs to catch it but one died from something wrong with it's rib cage and the other one has a bump on it's bottom lip and I still can't figure that one out x.x

the temp shock method? that sound inhumane personally i dont know anything about it, just toss a fish in a baggie in a freezer?

Back
Top Bottom