quick advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellyx

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have an outbreak off ich in my tank from my two new rams. My question is could I add another thermostat as my other one isn't getting the temp up? So I could use both & would my shrimp survive the heat. Thanks

Whats your room temp i had the same issue my living room gets really cold now this time of year i turned my living room heater on and it helped stabilize the temp

vance1013 said:
Whats your room temp i had the same issue my living room gets really cold now this time of year i turned my living room heater on and it helped stabilize the temp

Mine rooms getting cold too, got my heaters on. The tank is up too 82 need it higher, thought if I added another heater it would help especially at night. The rams are only infected won't too get on top off it asap. Thanks

shellyx said:
Tank 55 gallons

Maybe another smaller heater on the other side of the tank would help but get the ambient room temp up and that will help my 10g is still at 86 will be for a few more days just to be safe lost my betta to ich unfortunately everyone else is looking fine though which is good

vance1013 said:
Maybe another smaller heater on the other side of the tank would help but get the ambient room temp up and that will help my 10g is still at 86 will be for a few more days just to be safe lost my betta to ich unfortunately everyone else is looking fine though which is good

Thanks for the advice, sorry to hear about your betta

Back
Top Bottom