Red Spikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am ecstatic, Se only has 3-4 worms instead of 10. I did a 40% PWC at 7:00 and I re-dosed her meds and I went down and checked on her and vaula! I'm just trying not to get to excited because she probably has more in her digestive tract. I can't believe the meds worked, I really didn't think they would.

It's good to hear there's improvement, I have no experience of that medication but it's similar ingredients to Parasite Clear with Metro and Prazi so always good to hear positive results.

Last edited:
Tomorrow morning I'll have a look at the ingredients. I was reading up on the internet and someone indicated that Live barers are get it when another fish in the tank has it, is this true.

My largely pregnant blue MM Platy has some sort of bump on her lip, looks like a very raised spot of ich. Oh no.

HUKIT said:
Camallanus worms are contagious which is why treating the entire tank is required.

Let me clarify.... I meant that it stated they were more prone to it and had higher chances of getting it and that I should taken them out immediately

Back
Top Bottom