Red tailed shark and cory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grode15

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a small red tail shark in my tank that is about 1.5-2 inches and it looks like he's getting a small lump on his stomach and at first I thought he was just getting fatter but than I saw my albino Cory also had a lump on his stomach
2ape4u6e.jpg
I couldent really get a good picture of the two of them but there it is.I feed them 1 time a day 3 hikari sinking wafers,1/4 a price of a algae wafer because there pretty big and the pleco is small only about 2.5 inches now and loves stealing the cities wafers,tropical granules,and tropical flakes.by the way I just did a water change yesterday and vacummed the gravel and my pH was 6.8,ammonia 0,nitrate about 40,nitrite 0 .please help I really don't want my fish to die so if anyone knows what it is and how to fix it please tell me.thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Can't see much unfortunately. How are they doing? Is the lump inside the fish or on the outside? Any other problems - are they still eating/swimming the same?

Yeah they seem fine and the red tail sharks tail is getting really red. Maybe the shark is getting fatter and my Cory could be pregnant?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom