Sad but Good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wilson

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well my tank that was infested with ich(10g planted) has 1 inhabitant left, an ADF. Would it be ok to move it into a different tank because it doesnt seemt ocarry the parasite. So i will then have an empty 10g planted tank and was thinking of doing 3 dwarf puffers and an octinulus. Also my black moor goldfish died in my 20g tank, so i also have an empty 20g tank with a snail. I want something different in here. Any ideas? So it sucks that they died, but in the end i get to get more fish so it evens out kinda. Thanks.

How long has it been since the other fish died? I would treat your remaining fish like you just brought him home from the lfs. Keep him in Qt for two weeks before you add him in with other fish.

I think only fish can get ich so (I think) you can move the ADF and it should be fine. It is always better to do QT for a little while though.

I dont have anyother fish in the two tanks(10 and 20g)just a snail in one anf an adf in the other.

Back
Top Bottom