Should I enthunize my fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Samzter

Aquarium Advice Addict
My gourami is just lying on the substrate she can't swim, should I put her down? And I sort of removed my plant and my oto was on it and it went without water for 3mins. That was weeks ago but he is showing signs like he can't suck onto the side. Here they both are.

The first photo does not look good at all from what I can see. I think I'd be putting it down. The second photo I can't see very well because there is a glare on the glass.

I agree with Andy. The first one doesn't look good at all. Instead of it suffering I'd put it down. The second picture is hard to see but is it just laying on its side? Is it breathing heavily?

If both aren't doing well, how are your other fish doing? Have you checked your water? Or do you know what's causing this? Did you state the fish was out of water for a while or the plant?

Hi guys! They both died, but I was expecting it. The oto was on the plant when I removed it and I didnt notice. I had checked it but he must of been hiding. The gourami might of died because family friend came over with their child and he saw the algae magnet. The gourami was cornered and he slammed it down on it. :( anyways water as good as ever ph: 7.4 ammonia:0 nitrite :0 nitrate:5 the oto had enough to eat cuz they have a constant supply of algae, because the tank is sited next to the window. When I get back off the cruise I will boost their numbers up. Thanks for you help guys and sorry about the bad pics lol :)

Back
Top Bottom