Sick betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A break through! He is swimmin again i did about 100% water change not counting the small tub i put him in. He is in an acclamation process. He is looking great

Ok he is eating little to no food so is there anything i can do to get him to eat

That is about as cruel as it gets just take it back get another one and let this one suffer real nice i think hes getting better hes not completely on his side anymore

I didn't say take it back and get another one I said take it back and never buy fish from walmart again. Cruel is walmart not taking care of their fish so they end up like yours or worse. If people wouldn't buy fish from them there would be less fish that are mistreated by them.

Anyway, I hope all is well with your fish. I'm not trying to upset anybody, but it just really drives me nuts how much the fish at those stores are neglected. Once again I know its stressful and upsetting to have a sick pet, so I hope it does ok.

Remember that a betta's stomach is only about as big as its eye so he shouldn't be eating ton at once anyways. If he is eating a little, thats good enough for now. Hopefully he will eat more as he continues to improve.

absolutangel04 said:
Remember that a betta's stomach is only about as big as its eye so he shouldn't be eating ton at once anyways. If he is eating a little, thats good enough for now. Hopefully he will eat more as he continues to improve.

He eats and swims now so he better so rather he had amonia (sorry dont know how to spell it) or swim bladder issuse he is better now :)

Back
Top Bottom