Sick cardinal tetra?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hikari

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi guys!
I've been a bit worried about one of my cardinal tetras since I noticed it looking a bit skinny this morning. Here's the list:

1~What type of fish is afflicted? In addition, please describe what is wrong with the fish to the best of your ability (i.e. cotton like growth, bloated, etc.).
This morning I noticed one of my cardinal tetras is kinda skinny. He swims around just fine but it still worries me. When I fed them in order to observe how he eats, I noticed he seemed to have trouble grabbing the food, even when the others weren’t in his way. Kinda like me when catching something. He also seems to have a tiny white spot on the fin on his back near his tail.
2~What are your tank parameters (ammonia, nitrites, nitrates, temp, pH)? Please give exact values.
The last time I checked (1-2 weeks ago), it looked like this: NO3: 0-10 NO2: 0 GH: 6-10 KH: 6-10 PH: 7.2
3~ How large is the tank? How long has the tank been set up?
The tank is 54 litres and has been set up for at least a year. I’m guessing 1.5 years
4~What type of filtration are you using? Please give the name and number (i.e. Fluval 304) and amount of gph if known.
I currently use a EUROPET filter aquafilter instead of the filter that originally belonged to the actual aquarium, because the original filter made a lot of noise. It is supposed to be for aquariums up to 40 litres, but an experienced aquarium keeper (30 years) that I met at the pet store once told me that this would actually be enough for a more biological cycle. It is supposed to filter 80-100 liter per hour.
5~How many fish are in the tank? What kinds of fish are they and what are their current sizes?
10 cardinal tetra, one guppy, one apple snail and one (probably common) pleco. Most of the cardinals are somewhere between 3 and 5 cm, the guppy is about 3 cm, the pleco is only 7 cm and the apple snail is almost 1.5 cm
6~When is the last time you did a water change and vacuum the gravel? How often do you do this? How much water do you remove at a time?
The last time I did a water change and vacuum the gravel was two weeks ago. I first did this every week, removing 8 litres at a time, but I’ve decided to try to do it every other week now, still removing the same amount of water. I’m actually going to do a water change (+ vacuum the gravel) today.
7~How long have you had the fish? If the fish is new, how did you acclimate it/them?
I’ve had them for over a year now
8~Have you added anything new to the tank--decor, new dechlorinator, new substrate, etc.?
No
9~What kind of food have you been feeding your fish, have you changed their diet recently?
I feed them either Tetra Guppy Colour or Tetra PRO colour. I feed them every few days.

I hope you guys can help me!
Sincerely,
Hikari

Attachments

• DSC_1605.jpg
    DSC_1605.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_1606.jpg
    DSC_1606.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_1613.jpg
    DSC_1613.jpg