Sick dragon fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enksr71

Aquarium Advice Regular
I need your help in treating my dragon fish IMG_0136.jpg he has this discoloration around his mouth and I wonder if you can help me cure my baby

I switched him to my hospital tank and he seems to be doing good but checking up on him every couple of hours to make sure haven't seen him eating yet and don't know if he is

I don't really know anything about dragon fish so all I can offer is google services which I'm sure you've already done. I wanted to bump your thread because it's disheartening not getting replies and I'm sure some of the clever people on here can offer some sage words...

I love dragon gobys!!! Sadly I haven't ever owned one and haven't a clue what the discoloration could be...other than the coloration how is his body language?

Have you met the basic water parameters and dietary needs? How long have you had him? How long has the tank been running? What's are the current levels?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've since then moved them from my tank into my hospital tank and I'm converting it into brackish water. But since then he's been doing good his color is coming back and I think he's eating not shore but I've seen my other dragon eating

He's taking a turn for the worse I went to check on them this morning and he was on his side nearly dead so his battle is over thanks for your input and help

Update my other dragon fish is doing so good he's fat and happy IMG_0223.JPGImage1486863328.621710.jpg I got him a new house today

Back
Top Bottom