Sick guppy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mark_the_shark

Aquarium Advice Freak
My guppy was acting strange. It would stay in one place and also end up in my plants. It started to lose color as well. I noticed it was eating these small white bubbles on the corner of my tank. Would anyone be able to help me please?

How long have you had the guppy? What do you feed him? Who are the tankmates? How big is the tank? How long has the tank been set up? What are the water parameters?

How long have you had the guppy? What do you feed him? Who are the tankmates? How big is the tank? How long has the tank been set up? What are the water parameters?
Ive had him for a little over 2 weeks. I feed him tetra brand flakes once a day. There is 1 more guppy, 3 neon tetras and 1 cory catfish currently. My tank has been running for over 3 weeks now. Water levels are normal, except ammonia is a little high.

Your guppy is probably suffering from ammonia poisoning. Keep up 50% daily water changes using dechlorinated tap water until your ammonia and nitrites read zero.

Your guppy is probably suffering from ammonia poisoning. Keep up 50% daily water changes using dechlorinated tap water until your ammonia and nitrites read zero.
Ohh [emoji32]. I noticed the water is kind of murky even after the water changes. I cut back on overfeeding them. I will try the water changes daily, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom