sick oscar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank u. Yeah I agree with you. And an answer to your previous question about the cycling yes I do believe my tank was fully cycled I have the two bio wheel filters and also added some bacteria when I first started the tank. I hope these Oscars do pair up and change back to their original color. That would be great. Lol

canister filter

try www.billmelater.com and order one today... an Eheim or a Fluval.
I actually am saving up for a canister filter right now... A fluvel.... But yeah I know Oscars are messy and need it. Love em tho. I plan on keeping the two filters running even when I get the canister filter going. I think I've figured out they are burned. Because I've done 50% water changes every other day since I've noticed and they seem to be fading. I have a new liquid water tester on order because I think mine is testing wrong. I just don't quite understand why my other fish don't have the Burns but it makes since that they might have had it before I got them. They are still really young.

Back
Top Bottom