Sick panda cory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update, the left side seems clear now, the right side still needs work apparently
1489357213744.jpg

He has been less active and my espei rasboras have been behaving weird so I just did another 30% pwc and I think they are ok now in general all of my pandas are just chilling for now but I'm not worried about it yet because they are usually lazy

On another note, not only is the treatment safe for nerite snails but, I think my snails had an oopsie, on freshwater [emoji15]
1489357428733.jpg

I'm sorry to say that the little guy died today [emoji53]

I noticed all my rasboras hiding in the plants on the opposite side, is this related?

Should I keep adding the fungus meds one more day to be safe or should I suspend all treatment, given that the diseased fish is gone [emoji22]?

I'm sorry about your fish. Yes, I would do the full treatment time with the meds. A water change is in order after any death, as it will have raised the ammonia levels. How are your ammonia, nitrite and nitrate measurements? Do your other fish have any symptoms other than hiding?

My amonia and nitrites are 0 nitrates 2 or 3
My ph is kind of low 6.8 but within normal variations, it goes a little bit low everytime I have a fresh diy co2 bottle
Kh and gH hardness are 110 and 70 respectively
I am using prime as a water conditioner

I am also using ammonia alert (by seachem) to monitor ammonia, I have read so many different reviews on it but it is supposed to be able to detect ammonia even if you are using prime

Hmm, the hiding behavior could be related, but it's so hard to say. Without any other symptoms I'd say to just keep a close eye on them and on the water parameters. I would do a water change anyway if you haven't yet since the death, even though your parameters are good.

Back
Top Bottom