Sick platy please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RobbieHadley

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello I have a male sunrise platy and a female mickey mouse platy that are showin some while areas. I don't want to call spots because that would lead to believe to be ich but it's not granular like ich it's more like a cottony looking spot as on the mickey mouse it looks like theres cotton or something. I don't know exactly what my parameters are but I know my nitrites are a little high (currently treating to lower) my ammonia is 0 temp is about 78f. They are in a 55 gal tank with a bunch of other fish (just registered sorry will update in morning with all fish). I had a Lon hospital stay and came home to find that the person in charge of my tank didn't clean as often as it should have (went 3 weeks without a change) Water is now changed an looking better all other fish seem to be doing good, except those too. The male sunrise eats good and swims normally for the most part but my Mickey mouse seems to seclude herself and hide in the plants more. Any advice as to how to treat would be great thanks

Attachments

• image-31734108.jpg
    image-31734108.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 53
  • image-1331763937.jpg
    image-1331763937.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom