Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Sick Rummy nose

I'm gonna try and make it as short as possible. Everyone knows about my tank sickness a while back. I lost several danios and an angel but things started looking better. My angel that survived along with two rams are doing great and healthy ( after a while probably months ) I moved my rummynose tetras in with a cory cat. I had a random rummy death ( not to uncommon ) and now a month or so later I have one that was spitting food and now not eating. I thought his stomach was sunken but the closer I look maybe his chest area is swollen? I know he gets bullied but any ideas? I REALLY REALLY don't want to go through the same thing again!!

He really moves to fast to get any good photos or videos. Please someone have an answer. Last time I battled the thought that I had fish TB ( never positive ) but I had survivors and I think it has to be something else.

I have five established tanks

Tags
ick, nose, sick

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com