Slime In My Betta Aquarium?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like you put something in the tank that had some film on it. Or maybe heater broke. Need to know alittle more information about the tank.

All I have in it is rocks and a skull for him to hide in. I have been changing the water every week to see if it would help with his fin rot, and he currently doesn’t have any dead ends anymore and they look like they’re starting to grow back. But I noticed it started to look like slime two weeks ago and it seems worse today. I’m gonna do another water change tomorrow.

All I have in it is rocks and a skull for him to hide in. I have been changing the water every week to see if it would help with his fin rot, and he currently doesn’t have any dead ends anymore and they look like they’re starting to grow back. But I noticed it started to look like slime two weeks ago and it seems worse today. I’m gonna do another water change tomorrow.
Check your filter

My boyfriends grandma was saying that my filter may not be working but it runs and the water flows through the top, like a small waterfall.

Update: I was finally able to upgrade by boys tank to a 3.5 gallon and he seems so much happier. I was fighting with fin rot and finally got it cured and his fins are growing back out! Yay IMG_0669.jpg

Back
Top Bottom