Stressing me (and my fish) out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lilbetta

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok my fish have Ich at least one does prob 2 now (bella the betta is still ok as well as my Oto and shrimp)... I got the new heater 2 days ago and it is NOT WORKING (look at ich treatment thread if ur lost)...

I cant get the temp even back to a normal temperature... my bumblebee platy is looking worse and worse... I need to figure out how to ry to save them but there is a problem..

I recently spent 4 months in and out of hospital for seizure disorder and i was not able to work during that time... so basically while i was away they replaced me and since i got back they have been giving me one shift per week (about 45 dollars)... my gas expense per week is 65$ ( i drive 50+ miles a day)

LUCKLY recently there was a change in manager and some people are gone so the hours are gonna go up from now on but today i just picked up my 1st real check with decent money and i already had to pay 35 back for the heater... what do i do? im in a cunundrum... :blink:

Back
Top Bottom