sunken belly bumble bee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alexistayla

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411152006.814795.jpg

my bumblebees stomach seems to be sunken in. any idea on what to do? have been treating ich on one if my other fish with 50% water changes daily for the past 4 days, raised temp, and aquarium salt. ph 8.4 amm 0 nitri 0 nitra 0

lexi ??

Could be internal parasites, could be malnourishment. These questions could help point us towards a more accurate diagnosis:
Is he new to the tank?
If so, we're the fish in the tank with him in the store healthy or did they look ill/lethargic?
Is his poop clear and stringy or normal?
Has he been eating at all or normally?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

everything else is normal. except feeding. he doesnt seem to like cichlid pellets, and likes to stay up at the top, so i started giving him flakes, and hes been eating those fine. hes not acting funny. the tank itself is a little over a month old. so hes been in there about 3 weeks.

lexi ??

everything else is normal. except feeding. he doesnt seem to like cichlid pellets, and likes to stay up at the top, so i started giving him flakes, and hes been eating those fine. hes not acting funny. the tank itself is a little over a month old. so hes been in there about 3 weeks.

lexi ??

Well I don't think an unicycled tank could cause that. How did you cycle? Fish in, seeded or just kinda let it do its thang?
{you could also try posting this, or have a moderator move it to, the sick & unhealthy fish section. You'll likely get a lot more answers there!}

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

View attachment 250400

my bumblebees stomach seems to be sunken in. any idea on what to do? have been treating ich on one if my other fish with 50% water changes daily for the past 4 days, raised temp, and aquarium salt. ph 8.4 amm 0 nitri 0 nitra 0

lexi ����
I would say the tank is not cycled by this

Looks like parasites put him in a qt and dose with general Cure while main tank is cycling

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom