Swim bladder diasease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well the only way to get more confident about treating is by trial and error. We are here for the errors, and we suggest the trials. You just have to figure out what's best for you and your fishes. :) cuz we ah here ta help! Lol.

Homedog98 said:
Well the only way to get more confident about treating is by trial and error. We are here for the errors, and we suggest the trials. You just have to figure out what's best for you and your fishes. :) cuz we ah here ta help! Lol.

+1

And also do lots of research!! ( I know u are doin plenty)

Don't worry about having a betta that gets swim bladder disorder. My betta that I had for years got it every once in a while, but I would just not feed him for a day or two or use peas. That always got him back up and swimming happily.

Flossie said:
Thanks shepz.. That's good advice... Ill probably be getting other one later and I'll be more prepared next time

Ooofft I just read earlier that you took it back, sorry for asking how it was :/ tetras are nice though :)

Shepppzz

I know y'all are... and I appreciate that you guys are here... yall are awesome ( can you tell i'm texan with all the y'alls? LOL )

+1

And also do lots of research!! ( I know u are doin plenty)

Im tryin hubert. :) there are so many varieties of things fish...equip... etc... lots of info but hopefully i can figure out what I want and learn what I need about that and go from there :)

Don't worry about having a betta that gets swim bladder disorder. My betta that I had for years got it every once in a while, but I would just not feed him for a day or two or use peas. That always got him back up and swimming happily.

Thank you so much :) At least I know a little more about it now ... Ive been through so much starting up that I just freak out lol :lol:

Ooofft I just read earlier that you took it back, sorry for asking how it was :/ tetras are nice though :)

Shepppzz

it's cool :) thanks for asking... I am really happy with my little tetras. I didnt want neons bc they seem to be so popular and common but i'm totally fallin in love with them :)

Flossie said:
it's cool :) thanks for asking... I am really happy with my little tetras. I didnt want neons bc they seem to be so popular and common but i'm totally fallin in love with them :)

Good to know! :)

Back
Top Bottom