Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-02-2019, 04:13 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

TB, Columnaris, or something else?

Hi

Just a bit of background. In my Australian native tank I've been losing a couple of fish a months. I always quarantine and use a hand full of medications during quarantine to try and kill any parasites and bacterial infections before adding new fish to my main tanks.

I thought I had Columnaris a couple of months back so treated the whole tank with furan 2 but fish are still dying but without the tell tale "saddle" on them.

Here are some pictures of the fish in question

If someone take a look and let me know what you think. There are 3 different fish in the photos, some are of the neon rainbow that looks bloated, has red makes around its stomach, missing scales on the stomach and today what looks like a white lump forming on one side, the next is of a boesemani that has gone completely white, and the last is of a olive perchlet that has a white lump on its mouth.

The white boesemani might just be totally stressed due to being the only female with 3 male boesemani.

Sorry forgot to mention that I'm currently treating the tank with kanaplex and feeding medicated fish food with kanaplex and metro.

Thanks for any help

Old 11-03-2019, 01:40 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

What is your pH and other tank parameters?

New to FW fish? First tank in a long time or EVER??? Need some info on keeping fish?
Start here - Aquarium Advice Article
https://www.aquariumadvice.com/guide...ater-aquarium/

Community Rules
https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...ork&page=rules

FW & SW
Favorite tank right now - 12G Edge nano fish
Autumnsky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
column, columnaris

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com