TB, Columnaris, or something else?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmarcf

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi

Just a bit of background. In my Australian native tank I've been losing a couple of fish a months. I always quarantine and use a hand full of medications during quarantine to try and kill any parasites and bacterial infections before adding new fish to my main tanks.

I thought I had Columnaris a couple of months back so treated the whole tank with furan 2 but fish are still dying but without the tell tale "saddle" on them.

Here are some pictures of the fish in question

If someone take a look and let me know what you think. There are 3 different fish in the photos, some are of the neon rainbow that looks bloated, has red makes around its stomach, missing scales on the stomach and today what looks like a white lump forming on one side, the next is of a boesemani that has gone completely white, and the last is of a olive perchlet that has a white lump on its mouth.

The white boesemani might just be totally stressed due to being the only female with 3 male boesemani.

Sorry forgot to mention that I'm currently treating the tank with kanaplex and feeding medicated fish food with kanaplex and metro.

Thanks for any help

Back
Top Bottom