time to move them home?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meredith

Aquarium Advice Addict
treatment time is up for my little fish. my sand is in the main tank. The water was a bit cloudy this morning, it has cleared up. I did a small water change, like 10% or something. I am thinking of transferring some fish back to the main tank. I think I may move the corys and the angel. I am still uncertain about the rasboras, the last two are still alive, but it looks to me like they still could be a little red around the gills. Also the otos I think may stay in the hospital tank a bit longer, one of them is healthy as can be and the other still has a very big belly and I am only just today seeing substantial waste. ( he was having a poopie problem) Does this sound like a good plan? I don't THINK any of them are still ill, but I am not SURE.

Leave the other fish where you have them. Are you doing daily water changes on the QT tank? Feed the otos blanched peas. Use frozen peas--nuke, peel, serve!

religious daily water changes in the qt tank. I will try the peas! I forgot about that. will the peas sink?

Back
Top Bottom