today all my female mollies Tummys look swollen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alex93

Aquarium Advice Activist
Don't no if I'm being paranoid but today all my female mollies Tummys look swollen , is it possible that they'll all be heavily pregnant at same time or are could they be Ill my male mollies and other fish all look fine but none of my female mollies looked swollen yesterday :/
Edit- oops just realised put this in wrong section sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Don't no if I'm being paranoid but today all my female mollies Tummys look swollen , is it possible that they'll all be heavily pregnant at same time or are could they be Ill my male mollies and other fish all look fine but none of my female mollies looked swollen yesterday :/
Edit- oops just realised put this in wrong section sorry

Could be bloated, could be over feeding, could be all preggo since they were all together at the same time being the same age with hundreds of other fish, lol.

What are your water parameters?

What is your water change amount and schedule?

How often, and much, and what do you feed them?

How long have you had them?

Are they pooping clear stringy poops, can you see any worms in it?

I did notice after I fed them (was first time feeding them freeze dry blood worm ) so could be that but wouldn't they all look like that not just female mollies I do between 10% to 25% once a week I haven't notice any worms and they seem to aways be pooing lol

Also I normally feed them once in morning and once again just before I go to bed nutrafin max fish food but brought some freeze dry bloodworms today and fed them two cubes of that at dinner , gunna start doing that at every dinner time so they have a variety :)

Back
Top Bottom