Torn tail :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Persephone

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok, so my male guppies always swim around and chase eachother. They have never been violent towards eachother, just the occasional body check and that's that. Well, I was watching them chase eachother around the tank and flare up their tails and then swim away(they take turns with this) and I watched my orange tailed guppy's tail flare so big it split! He doesn't seem to care at all, nothing in his behaviour has changed at all.

So my question is this: what, if anything, do I do about it?

Thanks!

It will heal overtime. Just keep up with pristine water and your good! Hows your tank doing?

Glad to see Duece will be ok, he is far to vain to live with a torn tail all his life! LOL

My tank is doing well, thanks :)
I bough some ammo lock and my nitrites finally started to rise and my nitrates are just barely showing up. I still to water changes every day to keep the fish and snails happy and they all seem to be doing really well.
Love this forum!

Glad to see Duece will be ok, he is far to vain to live with a torn tail all his life! LOL

My tank is doing well, thanks :)
I bough some ammo lock and my nitrites finally started to rise and my nitrates are just barely showing up. I still to water changes every day to keep the fish and snails happy and they all seem to be doing really well.
Love this forum!

Great job! Glad to hear its going good. Im sure you have very happy fish and snails

Back
Top Bottom