treating parasite with inverts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flossie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Im thinking about treating my community tank for internal parasites but I have inverts what is the best method? I thought about food but the danios are not eating. I posted another thread asking for help with my danios one has already passed. I'm wondering if i need to just treat the whole tank for internal parasites?? At this point I really don't know what I need to do. I could really use some help from someone who has had experience with this situation. I don't want anything else to die :( I don't know that it is even a parasite. I know the danios are VERY thin and the one that died had a curved spine. They are staying hid mostly and act interested in food but not eating it. The angels and the rams are eating. I really would appreciate some advice..

Oh and I do have some ghost shrimp in the tank ( in know weird combo but they seem fine. The angels aren't to big yet )

it could be TB or Neon Tetra disease.... What else could cause loss of appetite and bent spine ( only one had a bent spine )

Back
Top Bottom