Two Guppies in Shock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe the pressure isn't high enough to get the air all the way to the bottom of your tank. Also, is there water in the tubing? How old is your air pump?
Also, I'm glad to hear that your ph hasn't fluctuated too much, hopefully you can sort it out. I'm plum out of ideas now :(

I got it earlier this year. No water. I added the chemicals, now to wait and see what happens. Fingers are crossed!

Hopefully. I really do, I just started with Angelfish a few weeks ago, and I just noticed my problems, and I already lost two fish to them (a double black and a rosy barb). But I got SeaChem Prime, AmmoLock, Nitra-something, which is supposed to help get rid of the ammonia and stuff. The owner reccommended the three chemicals. Then I got a couple T-valves and a bubbling rectangle. Which brings me to the next question, why isn't it bubbling when it's placed in the tank. When I go to take it out, it starts bubbling like mad!:banghead: I used to have a rather big volcano bubbler, but my old plecos broke it. The volcano worked very well off just one vent, when the strip isn't working on two.

Is it some sort of bubble stone? Did you soak it first?

Is it some sort of bubble stone? Did you soak it first?

It's a bubbling strip. It's about an inch across and 4 inches long. Yes I did soak it before hand. But I think it's the pressure, though both vents are connected to a T-valve. The tank is about a door and half deep, though I need to measure to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom