using caffeine or other drugs to kill diseases in tank!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Keep in mind, in Ireland you might have more access to higher concentration caffine pills.

120pills, basically a large bottle. easily doable in 15 minutes...though I'd think your stomach would freak trying to digest it, and you'd end up vomiting.
But I've never done 120 tablets of anything, so I can't speak from any experience.

You can also die, rather easily, from a nicotine overdose. Its most common when people try to beat the world's record for most number of cigarettes smoked simultaneously. It instantly stops the heart. And you make this face 8O

good way to put it malkore

its amazing how companies even make these things that can possibly kill people, i understand that there are labels that say, "danger only take 1 pill per day" or something like that, but not too many people that buy them will even bother taking a look at the directions or warnings :?

the only caffeine i have is a cup of coffee in the morning and my body keeps going all day but boy if i dont have that cup of coffee i have the worst caffeine withdrawal all day with massive headaches :(

mr86mister said:
good way to put it malkore

its amazing how companies even make these things that can possibly kill people, i understand that there are labels that say, "danger only take 1 pill per day" or something like that, but not too many people that buy them will even bother taking a look at the directions or warnings :?

If you are dumb enough to take a whole bottle of any pill you its probably not going to be the biggest loss to society anyway. There are an amazing number of pills that can kill you if you take too many (i.e. fat-soluble vitamins) but that does not mean companies should not sell them. 99.9% of people that die from taking too many pills are trying to do just that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom