Weird bug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get some killi's, they'll sit at the top and pick them off one by one...

I had Killi fish once, they picked on my other fish in tank. Had them in tank#1 and this tank had Australian rainbow, threadfin rainbow and male betta. Moved them to tank #2 , has male betta, Rasboras, guppy, longfin Danio
- they were fin nipping my other fish so I just ended up rehoming them ;
Shame, they were beautiful .....

Yup, that's how I ended up with my third tank... Couldn't let them go haha, a few guppys?? Tiger guppys look awesome.. They stay at the top and would eat non stop if the food supply was there..

Tiger guppies? Haven't heard of them. I have normal "petco" guppies. LOL None of my fish eat those little buggers....
I had to put the lids back on tanks 'cause springtail jumping all over. Just looking at them makes me itchy
--- any other suggestions as to what fish will eat them ; and get along with my tank mates

Sorry, you actually just id'd them in another thread, hybrid endlers, I've seen them at petsmart..

Ooooooooh that's them. Crap. Have them too.... Yeah, their not eating them either ;0
Uuuuuuuugh frustrating bugs

Back
Top Bottom