Weirdest Head Dot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaGal

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, my DG Torch has this weird thing on his head. I thought it was a scrape from one of his pleasurable flashing times which he does no matter what the params. No one else will show any signs of anything wrong and I could have just done a pwc two hours ago and he'll flash. Must be his fun. What has me concerned is this one looks raised and has been like this for a while without healing. I've never seen one like this. Is this just a difficult injury, or some super jacked-up fish disease?

Attachments

• image-653908964.jpg
    image-653908964.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 111
I wouldn't think hole in head just because its not a hole. It looks like a scrape but its raised. He won't let me get a shot of it raised. He knows I'm up to something.

I tried to research it. This is definitely not HITH, but I have nothing as to what it could be. There is only one spot on his face and its pink and raised. No behavior changes (though I wish he would stop uprooting my anacharis daily). Does anyone have the slightest idea what this could be?

I would treat it as an infection like columnaris if it keeps getting bigger. Hopefully not, but you can't be too careful.

Back
Top Bottom