Welps camallanus worms.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

himdie

Aquarium Advice Freak
I hate my Petco......they had a sale on neons 5 for 5 so I got 5 a couple months back and well... one of them has camallus showing >< any good ways of getting rid of it?

Only one is showing signs of it btw has a red worm poking out of his area aand everyone else is nice and healthy they all eat fine and etc

I hate my Petco......they had a sale on neons 5 for 5 so I got 5 a couple months back and well... one of them has camallus showing >< any good ways of getting rid of it?

I would suggest prazi or levamisole. But that is where the importance of QT ing new fish comes in. It's a 50/50 chance that the others will or won't get them at this point and you're going to need to set up an excellent WC schedule to minimize any recurring problems.

I hear ya I do have a seperate 10g for and I did qt but not for the right things it seems =\ and I just ordered some penacur which is prazi as for WC I do 30% weekly my parameters are pH 7.8 amm 0 nitrites 0 and nitrates >10 I've got a 40g with 7 Julii Cory, 9 neon tetras, 3 gbr, 4 oto and 4 amano shrimp

Back
Top Bottom