what happend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

builtf0rdtough

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just found my male guppy dead. This morning he was fine! swimming around just great, playin with the female orange guppy....water parameters were fine a day ago, no idea what happend. All three cories I bought from this LFS and now this guppy has died, I still have one guppy in the tank, and she looks ok from this same store...I dont think I will buy fish from there again...Im really sad about this guppy, he was so pretty.

builtf0rdtough said:
Just found my male guppy dead. This morning he was fine! swimming around just great, playin with the female orange guppy....water parameters were fine a day ago, no idea what happend. All three cories I bought from this LFS and now this guppy has died, I still have one guppy in the tank, and she looks ok from this same store...I dont think I will buy fish from there again...Im really sad about this guppy, he was so pretty.

Maybe he was sick when you bought him. Something on the inside that you can't see? It's horrible having fish die unexpectedly. :( sorry for your loss.

I suspect the zebra danios....They are on trial at the moment. Thought about putting them in a jail tank..lol

Back
Top Bottom