whats going on with my rosy barb?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sugalips124

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Heres this youtube video hes the one in main focus have done bi weekly water changes and once a month 50 percent water changes maintaining high water quality for several months steady. Hes just shaking his head a lot and doing weird turns and flips. Thanks for the input and help!

I tried to watch the video but it says it's private---can you change the permissions to public?

It's usually recommended to do water changes weekly, 50% is good. How long has the tank been set up? What other fish are in there? Is it cycled? What are the ammonia, nitrite, nitrate readings? WHat do you feed and how often? Some of these answers might help pinpoint the issue.

I'm also going to move this to Unhealthy fish.

Holy jeebs
not sure. The test strip tabs all say 'safe'
Chinese algae eater, giant danio 1 each
Red cherry shrimp 5
Amano shrimp 5
Ghost shrimp 12
Rosy barbs 5 and 3 babies
Lotttttttttsss of hornwart in a bush for the shrimp(safe) been going strong for a year roughly

The one rosy barb is just acting in a somewhat was no offense 'paralyzed'

Video was updated!

I have san fran bay brand bloodworms.
Brine shrimp
Spectrum a+ with garlic (tiny nibs, and big nibs to bite toward)
Algae wafers
Tropical flakes
And liquid invertebrate food from dr fosters and Smith
All on recommended feeding amounts ecept have been feed bloodworms more often because the baby barbs eat them a lot more

Ive actually kinda been feeding the bloodworms mostly. 8.5/10 times il feed them the blood worms (aprox past 8 days)

Back
Top Bottom