Whaty disease has my sunset gouramis??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

serbanmm

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all! I have a problem with my sunset gourami. I bought him1 month – 1.5 months ago and then he has not shown any sign of illness. After three or four days it appear on his skin and fins brownish-blackish patches. Since then (with 1 month ago) he doesn’t shown any changes even he’s slightly worse. However, he’s eating and swimming normally but he is a little more agitated than the other fish. I attached a picture with my fish and I hope someone to know what he has! Sorry for my English but as you noticed I’m not a native English speaker! Thanks!

PS: My aquarium: -60 litters
-heater, white light bulb, water filter
-fishes: 1 pearl gourami, 2 sunset gourami and a betta male
-5 plants
-water temperature around 82 Fahrenheit(28 Celsius)
-water parameters: 0 ammonia, 0 nitrites, 0 nitrates, PH:7.8

Attachments

• Copy of peste perfect.jpg
    Copy of peste perfect.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 57
Was this tank cycled? Unusual that the Nitrates are 0. Could the patch be a natural coloration change?

Yes it's cycled...i think that i have 0 nitrates because i have 5 plants and only 4 fishes( 3 being small ones)!!

I have more pictures...i hope that are more accurate!The fish looks brighter because of the flash-light!!!

Attachments

• Picture buna 2.jpg
    Picture buna 2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture buna 3.jpg
    Picture buna 3.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture buna 4.jpg
    Picture buna 4.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture buna.jpg
    Picture buna.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 63
My sunset gourami it's darken than ever...so, now he have the caudal fin almost black...and his other fins are also black....and of course that on the skin the patches are darker...so...someone have an ideea what it is??? In the same time he's eating and swimming like a shark...soooo...i'm so confused!

Here are some new pictures( are not so great but you can see where is the problem)!

Attachments

• Picture 013s.jpg
    Picture 013s.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 014s.jpg
    Picture 014s.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Picture 015s.jpg
    Picture 015s.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 62
  • Picture 016s.jpg
    Picture 016s.jpg