where can i get good quality female bettas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caj52

Aquarium Advice Activist
Besides aquabid or liveaquaria and thailand if any one could help that would be awesome!

You might be able to find betta breeders in TX. I would just use google and search around. You might be able to find a betta forum also, and ask them. :)

I live in el paso tx do you know exactly where.by any chance?

caj52 said:
Besides aquabid or liveaquaria and thailand if any one could help that would be awesome!

I have a LOT right now.. contact me off board. I'm in san antonio and raise half moons for show. Got metallics and pastels and maybe blacks.

BasementBettas said:
I have a LOT right now.. contact me off board. I'm in san antonio and raise half moons for show. Got metallics and pastels and maybe blacks.

Awesome do you have any females? And how much is shipping????

Wow he's really nice!!!! I like the black speckles how much do you usually charge including shipping

caj52 said:
Awesome do you have any females? And how much is shipping????

I have several hundred coming of age now. Priority is $17.50 and express $37.50 with heat pack. Email me at basementbettas(@)msn dot com. Remove brackets..

caj52 said:
Wow he's really nice!!!! I like the black speckles how much do you usually charge including shipping

He is headed to a show then a breeding tank. He is my irridesent line. Have metallics, coppers, yellow, orange and playing with black. Orange went in spawn tank tonight.

I definitely want to purchase some bettas from you would you have breeding pairs???

caj52 said:

Think there a rules here about selling or commercial.. so contact me off list and let me know if you want a pet, breeding for fun or for shows. Have fish for all those and pricing different for each. I need room so in a place to make you a deal.

caj52 said:
I definitely want to purchase some bettas from you would you have breeding pairs???

Yes.. depending on what you want for coloring. I have the parents of that male on aquabid for sale right now too.

Ohhh I see sorry about that and I did message you im waiting on your reply :)

BasementBettas said:
I'm headed to bed so will get you more info and answer your email tomorrow.

Hi were you still interested in selling those bettas to me can you reply im very interested please

Back
Top Bottom