Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-23-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

White film over Weather loach's eyes?

I just got a third weather loach (golden dojo loach) from Petsmart. I had bought three, well one of them died within 45 minutes of being put in my 55 gallon talk (a new record!).

Anyways, I got a refund... the new one I got last night looks practically blind. The other two have bright, black eyes... his are very gray and almost remind me of a Blind Cave Fish. His body is kind of gray and sickly looking. I don't remember him looking like that at the petstore but he may have... they were busy and in a hurry to get me out of there.

Had a little bit of an ammonia spike, but the other two loaches are just perfect.

Any idea of whats wrong?

Old 03-23-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via MSN to Zagz
It could be cloudy eye, or any other number of issues. I would take him back to the lfs before he contaminates the entire tank.

-----------
Site Administrator
Zagz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eat, eyes, film, loach, weather loach, white film

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com