Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-16-2004, 03:10 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via Yahoo to Meiko
white-ish splotches on side of fish (not ich.. I think? o.O)

It almost looks like he's just missing two scales... When I first saw one white spot like a week ago I asumed it was ich and freaked out researching it... But then after seeing what ich looks like in the gallery I can say it's not that..is nothing like sprinkles of little white spots..just..like a dull white-ish splotch in place of what might have been a scale..

Could it just be stress from the amonia levels (.5 amonia at stressfull lvl thingie indicator) or a type of fungus? All his colors are kind of dulled atm so... I donno, any ideas?

P.S he's a l/f ruby barb only one in the tank atm

Old 07-18-2004, 12:48 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
like a dull white-ish splotch in place of what might have been a scale..
Have you noticed aggression in this tank?

Menagerie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ich

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com