White poo and wasting fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also the ragged fins could be a secondary infection from the camallanus.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
It is. My guppies had some ragged tails. Not much you can do about that when your already treating for worms. Their fine now. OFC with guppies, you get use to diseases and just cull them and get more. I don't know how well just dumping a dewormer into the tank is gonna work....i could be wrong but does that even work? Id rather go with the dewormer flake. But that way would be faster/stronger i imagine, like prazipro

I've read Prazipro doesn't treat callamanus worms. In going to try levamisole flakes and feed them to everyone just to be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No praziquentel does not. I meant for example, prazipro you pour into the water, like you are doing with the leamisole. But you are feeding flakes, i just wanted to clear that up. you are suppose to treat in the feed not pour a dewormer in the water lol

If its the powdered levamisole from mr ink you actually treat the water. It treats everything in the water as well (decorations, substrate, filter, etc.)

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Back
Top Bottom