White Skirt Tetra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brycerad

Aquarium Advice Newbie
One of my White Skirt Tetras has a strange white growth on its eye. It is in a 30 gallon tank with 5 white skirts, two freshwater angelfish, two blue ram cichlids, and a chocolate zebra pleco. It was one of the first fish in the tank and has had this weird growth for as long as I can remember. It hasn't gotten worse and the fish seems happy and healthy otherwise but it still raises some concern. I'll provide a picture of its healthy eye and abnormal eye with this post. It would be great if someone could identify what this is as I am concerned it could put my other fish at risk.

one of my white skirt tetras has a strange white growth on its eye. It is in a 30 gallon tank with 5 white skirts, two freshwater angelfish, two blue ram cichlids, and a chocolate zebra pleco. It was one of the first fish in the tank and has had this weird growth for as long as i can remember. It hasn't gotten worse and the fish seems happy and healthy otherwise but it still raises some concern. I'll provide a picture of its healthy eye and abnormal eye with this post. It would be great if someone could identify what this is as i am concerned it could put my other fish at risk.

IMG_0113.jpgIMG_0118.jpg

Back
Top Bottom