White stuff on angels eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evil Nick

Aquarium Advice Addict
I added a bit more salt and just bought some Marcel maracyn for fungus but not really even sure what this is.
I haven't added the fungus meds but have any of you seen this? Its only on the Angel and only on his eyes. Left is worse

Thanks.
Just want to be sure before I add meds to the tank

29gallon planted
Levels are all zeros
Random stock
Fish occasionally flash but never anything like this aside an issue with some neons a while ago

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1432070650263.jpg
    1432070650263.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 47
update:

did one dose of the Marcel maracyn and upping the salt and today his eyes are perfect. I will monitor to see if flashing subsides since I now have to complete the 5 days dose.

Also on a side note my BB algea is near destroyed from it.

Good news! Wasn't really sure there. The rest of the eye looks fine? I couldn't see any redness or specks in there.

Good news! Wasn't really sure there. The rest of the eye looks fine? I couldn't see any redness or specks in there.

yeah it was SO weird and he was still eating fine and swimming good. Hes a very good tempered fish and would hate to see something take him. Either way its pretty much gone looking.
Did the second dose yesterday and the meds dont seem to be bothering anything. I should prob do a water test tonight to make sure the BB isnt being affected.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom