Zebra danio white bump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flossie

Aquarium Advice Addict
I added 2 zebra danios to my rummynose tank to help them brave the open waters. It has been helping. I noticed today that one has a white bump on his mouth and I cannot find the other anywhere. He looks like he may have some white poo but I had to leave so I'm not sure if it's stingy and such. It kinda looks like a pimple. I have no idea where the other one is. I'm stumped on that one.

Btw I know the zebra danio rules. I'm hoping to move all the fish to a 55 g soon where There are 6 other zebra danios. I'm waiting for it to establish first.

Could it just be a pimple!? I not what can I treat with havin rummynose and a Cory?? Also I cannot hurt my BB seeing I have the rummynose which are sensitive to those sort of things.

I'm not exactly sure of my parameters bc the fish have been fine up to now and I do weekly pwc. I can check the params when I get home. I will also be doing my weeky pwc

It's just a bump not ick. Could be mouth fungus but it's more like a little round bump on the bottom lip.

Anyone have any ideas??? Plzzz I'm worried about the rummynose.... They all look them same though. I still can't find the other ZD looked to see if it jumped out... Can't find it anywhere

Back
Top Bottom