A few new growth questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gti_Leo

Aquarium Advice Addict
i haven't been able to find theses on xtalreef so i'm posting here to see what you guys think.

looks kind of liek a feather duster but brownish, i'm hoping its not Hydroids
IMG00049-20110213-2046.jpg

the next two look thick ever green pine needles
IMG00047-20110213-2045.jpg
IMG00050-20110213-2046.jpg

and some halimeda beside the swirly needle thing as well and the pretty purple live rock :)

it's a feather duster. they come in brown also. it also could be a barnacle. hard to tell from the pic..does it resemble this-
images

you are going to have to let the other algae grow out a bit.

not really it looks kind of like a polyps only feather dusterish i may have another picture but they are crom my phone so not the best quality

apologies for the wrong forum placement

pos a feather duster i have a brown and white one i got from my lfs harmeless...

feather dusters put back in a little sprout type thing?
i also saw some tiny tiny white centiped type things on my live rock this morning when i turned the light on, i wondered if they were bristleworms but then i saw that they aren't that small.

also what are those grass type spike things

copepds would prob be the white centiped things. bristelworms are black and red with white spiney hairs.. they can be small and they can be mohosive lol the biggest i have seen is about 8 icnhes long

Back
Top Bottom