After the name of this coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Waynage01

Aquarium Advice Activist
Can anyone give me the name of this coral please. Saw it on an offer and had to buy it ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428057273.474272.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah it's a soft coral. Hopefully it will have opened soon and il post another picture. Thanks for the replys

Does it look like either of these? The top one is the colt and the bottom is the Kenya ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428107514.957883.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428107540.990685.jpg

I haven't seen it open yet. But it is more the colour of the the colt.

Still hasn't opened but here is a better picture of it closed ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428143850.149216.jpg

Anyway I can encourage it to open. At the minute it's on the bottom of my tank in a low - medium flow

Mine took a month to open I would just leave it. There easily adaptable to most locations in the aquarium

Moved this coral to a less light and more flow part of the tank and it has now opened. Can anyone give a positive id on it nowImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1434301968.021433.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1434302011.437132.jpg sorry about the bad photos. iPhone to blame

Thanks for the reply. Now I have the name I can research it. Seems to be a lot happier now and I think it has grown slightly in the 2 months I've had it.

Back
Top Bottom