Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Identification

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-12-2003, 11:35 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak
Well good thing tomorrow is payday, looks like it's time for better powerheads and a plan on figuring out a circulation plan, maybe even rearrange the rocks some since we will be getting rid of the star. Yep there were bubbles on top even on the brown, I cleaned it all out though except the back which is really hard to get to. We have ZooMed powersweep powerheads right now that oscilate and have the sponges on them, should we not have the sponges? Can you recommend a better powerhead and set up? When you suggested circulation we looked at each other, we had our magnum HOT 250 empty just shooting water but I felt it looked to cluttered and when we took all the equipment out and cleaned it this last weekend the magnum used to shoot down the back of the tank, it was really a lot of current keeping the clowns moving all over the place.

Anyways as always thanks for everything!

New2Salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 12:42 PM   #12
I use Penguin 300 gph PH and they out preform the Zoo med by 100%

I also had zoomed. wish I never got them. I am very pleased with Penguin

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com